|Model:||Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder||Item NO.：||MY-BOS27|
|MOQ:||500 sets||Packing:||1 set in a box,12 sets in a carton|
1. Brake fluid bleeder works with your air
2. Flush and refill the entire brake system by yourself with this brake fluid bleeder.
1. 34 oz Waster Brake Fluid Tank
2. 24 oz New Fluid tank that inserts into your master cylinder with 4 different provided adapters
1. 25/32 in. to 1-7/32 in. diameter (21 To 30mm),
2. 31/32 in. to 1-1/4 in. diameter (24 To 32mm),
3. 1-3/32 in. to 1-15/32 in. (28 To 37mm),
4. 1-1/4 in. to 1-19/32 in. (32 To 41mm)
90 to 120 PSI, Air inlet: 1/4”- 18 NP
Bleeds hydraulic brakes quick and effectively
How to use Pneumatic Brake Fluid Bleeder?
1. Take away the dirty brake fluid from the tank
2. Put in the new fluid back;
3. Start the car and connect the hose between the equipment and the brake branch pump;
4. Twist the screw to be loose, but not completely. Then open the valve to start siphoning the fluid out.
5. Please turn off the valve after screwing when it finishes.
6. Our tool fit for universal cars, you can use the tapered spout which is offered in the package avoid air leaking;
7. Please lift the tool over the brake pump to ensure it works properly.
Pneumatic brake fluid bleeder special tool for replacing the brake oil.
1. Pneumatic brake fluid bleeder is convenient for one-person to operation
2. Flush and refill the entire brake system
3. Suitable for disc or drum brakes
4. The automatic replenishment kit uses gravity to automatically replenish the brake fluid for the main cylinder during use.
5. Adapter for most master cylinder tanks