|Model:||Front end service tool set||Item NO.：||MY-BJ202|
|Material:||Steel||Color:||black finished, chrome plated|
|MOQ:||500 sets||Packing:||1 set in a case,4 cases in a carton|
- Pitman arm puller, size 15/16″, opening 2-1/2″ pull
- Tie Rod End Puller, size 1-1/16″, opening 1-3/4″ pull
- Outer Tie Rod Puller, designed to remove tie rods with minimal damage to the steering knuckle.
- Universal Tie Rod Tool, use insert tool between spindle arm and tie rod.
- Universal Ball Joint Separator, special design 2-stage operating suits most cars and light trucks ball joints in steering&suspension.
Offset lever permits maximum jaw opening in 30mm&56mm
Heavy duty front end service tool set designed to be used to remove pitman arms from ate model cars and light trucks, FWD and RWD autos, etc.