|Model:||Engine Cylinder Pressure Gauge||Item NO.：||MY-CT12|
|MOQ:||200 sets||Packing:||1 set in a carry case,10 sets in a carton|
Specific for Engine Cylinder Pressure Gauge MY-CT12
- Test oil pump pressure and also low warning devices.
- Fitted with quick coupling adaptors and 1200mm hose.
- Include 90° coupling adaptor for limited access applications.
R1/8 DIN 2999,
Hose and Adapters make diagnosing a possible major engine, oil pressure, or transmission fluid pressure problem easy on most vehicles.
Plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
Check cylinder compression pressure precautions
(1) The cylinder pressure cannot be measured during a cool car. Due to factors such as temperature and atmospheric pressure, the cylinder pressure measured only when the engine reaches the normal operating temperature has a substantial reference value.
(2) For the EFI diesel engine, the fuel pump insurance or other relay insurance must be removed and tested again, otherwise, it will lead to “draining cylinder” and low cylinder pressure.
(3) During the test, the throttle choke must be fully opened, otherwise, the cylinder pressure will be low due to insufficient intake air in the combustion chamber.
(4) Since the cylinder pressure measurement has a certain contingency, it is often inaccurate to measure only once. Only after 2 to 3 tests and then take the average value, the test result is effective and reliable.
(5) The starter running time in the test should not be too long or too short. Excessive time will consume too much power and damage the starter. If it is too short, it will not meet the test standards.